We are committed to maintaining the health and safety of the people in our firm, our clients and our co-workers during the Covid-19 pandemic. Here are the steps we are taking to protect our common safety and wellbeing. Please check this page from time to time for updates to Ethos Law Group LLP’s Covid-19 Safety Plan.
- Wherever practicable, we will use electronic or telephonic communications.
- Attendance at our office by clients and colleagues is by appointment only. We will record the date and time of your visit and your contact details, in accordance with WorkSafeBC recommendations.
- Please reschedule your visit to our office if you experience Covid-like symptoms within 10 days of an appointment. Symptoms of Covid-19 include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache.
- Deliveries must be left at our front desk or, by arrangement, at our front door.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer each time you enter our office, including after visits to the lavatory or other parts of our office building.
- Two metre physical distancing is in effect in our office at all times.
- We encourage the use of non-medical masks in our office space. Clients and colleagues meeting with us will be expected to wear masks, and to follow WorkSafeBC guidelines on the effective use of masks.
- We regret that we cannot offer refreshments in the office at this time.
- If it’s touched, it’s cleaned: boardroom and workroom surfaces in our office are cleaned after each use. Enhanced cleaning protocols are in effect for our reception desk, door handles and other commonly touched surfaces.
- We practise frequent hand-washing. Hands must be washed after a communal item is touched.
- This is a tough time for many of us. We strive to practise kindness. Please do the same.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe.